Wednesday, June 15, 2011

snapshots from earth

074544

Another birthday came and went. Isabel's 4th birthday was Sunday.  Monday night Tony came home and said, "I'm calling a feast in honor of Isabel's birthday". The boys quickly finished up their chores and we hustled into the van to feast at our local mexican restaurant in town.

As we drove, the sun was beginning to set, I took my camera and snapped away at so many of the images I see but never have my camera or the opportunity.

As I look at them now, I see it the way Isabel may see things...snapshots of a life that she is connected to but from afar.



074838

075033


022419

2011_0613(003)

4 comments:

Angie Tabaczynski said...

amazing post and amazing photos. happy 4th birthday to isabel!

thinking of you and your family!!!

angie t.

Hannah said...

I love the white board!!!

Happy fourth birthday in heaven sweet girl!

Bethany said...

I can't believe it's been four years. Happy birthday in Heaven, sweet Isabel. (((hug)))

How have you been doing, Debra? I miss hearing from you.

MarshaMarshaMarsha said...

The joy Isabel and Christian are experiencing in Heaven is far far greater than the sorrow that we are enduring here on earth.

Hang in there, sweet Debra. Praying for you tonight.

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY, ISABEL!